LIMITED LIFETIME STRUCTUAL WARRANTY
What Does This Warranty Cover? This warranty covers manufacturing defects in milling, dimension, and grade of Nature's first quality hardwood floors in their original manufactured condition. This warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
How Long Does The Coverage Last? This warranty lasts as long as you own your Nature hardwood floor at its original installed location.
LIMITED FINISH WARRANTY FOR RESIDENTIAL USE
What Does This Warranty Cover? This warranty covers wear-through or peel of Nature's factory applied finish, when used under normal household conditions. "Wear-through" means complete loss of the Nature wear layer. "Normal household conditions" means those daily activities commonly associated with residential use. This warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
How Long Does The Coverage Last? This warranty lasts for the period of time applicable to the product series of the Nature Hardwood Flooring you have purchased. For a list of series and warranty periods, please consult your local retailer.
What Will Nature Do?
If your floor fails to perform as stated in the applicable Limited Warranty, Nature, at its option, will either (i) repair without charge the affected planks to conform to the warranty; or (ii) replace the affected planks without charge with planks of equal value and/or quality. If your floor was installed by a professional flooring contractor hired by you, Nature will also pay for the professional labor cost to install your replacement planks. Nature will not pay for the removal or replacement of cabinets, appliances or other fixtures. Flooring that fails to perform as stated in the above Warranties will be repaired or replaced only one time. Replacement planks are not warranted to match in color, grain or gloss of your existing floor.
THESE ARE YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES UNDER THE LIMITED WARRANTIES.
EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY STATED ABOVE, THESE WARRANTIES DO NOT COVER INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, NO MATTER WHAT THE CAUSE.
Note: Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
THERE ARE NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EXTENDING BEYOND THE TERMS OF THESE LIMITED WARRANTIES.
Note: Some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
THESE ARE THE ONLY EXPRESS WARRANTIES MADE BY NATURE COVERING THIS PRODUCT.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.
If You Have A Warranty Claim…
Contact the retailer where you purchased the product and describe the problem. In many instances, the retailer can provide you with a solution to correct the situation.
If you need additional assistance or wish to file a claim, simply call Nature Customer Care at 610-873-6140. Our representatives will provide you with helpful information to address your concern, or walk you through the easy steps to file a claim.
You may also contact us at: P.O. Box 596
Downingtown, PA 19335
Attn: Claims Department
You must provide proof of purchase and date (store receipt) to verify all warranty claims. We will make every effort to ensure that your claim is processed quickly and fairly.
What Do These Warranties Not Cover?
- Any flooring purchased before April 11, 2008.
- “Seconds”, “Off goods”, economy grade, cabin grade or shop grade products.
- Normal expansion and contraction that solid wood floors may experience between boards at different times during the year.
- Cupping and crowning due to excessive moisture or humidity.
- Conditions or defects, including buckling, caused by improper installation, the use of improper adhesives, inadequate, uneven or irregular sub-flooring or improper sub-floor preparation, or failure to follow Nature’s installation guidelines.
- Gapping or minor separation of planks.
- Construction related damage.
- Planks that have been installed with obvious visual defects.
- Noises, such as popping, crackling or squeaking.
- Damage caused by insects.
- Conditions caused by improper use or maintenance, such as:
- Loss of gloss or build-up of dulling film due to lack of maintenance or improper maintenance.
- Damage resulting from failure to follow floor care instructions.
- Marks, scuffs, scratches, gouges, dents or cuts, including, without limitation, those caused by pets.
- Damage caused by burns, flooding, fires, or other accidents.
- Damaged caused by abuse (i.e. dragging objects across the floor without proper protection)
- Wear caused by pebbles, sand and other abrasives
- Damage caused by caster wheels or vacuum cleaner beater bars.
- Use of rubber backed mats, latex-backed or coco fiber mats or mats that are not labeled as “non-staining”.
- Failure to support furniture with floor protectors that are at least one inch in diameter, made of non-staining felt or non-pigmented hard plastic, that rest flat on the floor and are replaced regularly.
- Fading or discoloration from heat or sunlight.
- Variations of color, shade or texture of the floor you purchase from those shown on samples or photographs.
- Use of Nature Hardwood flooring in environments that are excessively dry, excessively humid, or prone to dramatic variations in humidity may result in small cracks in the planks which may affect your floor’s finish. This condition, known as “checking”, is not covered by these Limited Warranties.